Friday, May 31, 2013

How To Find The Cool College Backpacks?

I made the mistake of taking my mom with me when I went shopping and she went right for the cheap backpacks. You know - the mostly boring ones that, while practical, really lack in the visual appeal department. And even though I was on a poor, broke college student budget and these ones were clearly in my price range, they really were not anything at all what I was looking for.

Now, I knew that I could find something great and still stay within my low budget, but my local stores were just not going to cut it. So instead, I took my search to the web where I knew that it would be easy to find some of the best and coolest backpacks, like some of the ones on this site. In fact, that was how I first found out about some of the really stylish models from Thule and Dakine. And with a little investigating online, it was easy to see that there were so many more awesome options on the web compared to in the stores. It is almost like the local shops stock only things like vanilla and chocolate while online has more varied flavors, if ya know what I mean.

So yeah, if you are not happy with just your average, run of the mill bag - then please check out what all is available at online shops. You will be so much happier with your purchase if you end up finding a super cool design or something from an online shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment